Apply now to become an ITSA Representative - Call for Ambassadors
As an Ambassador of the International Token Standardization Association you will get the opportunity to promote the development of token market standards with us, to increase your public exposure, to grow your personal and professional network and to broaden your expertise. Due to your role as an official delegate of ITSA in your city or region you should always uphold the association’s integrity and reputation. ITSA will connect you to relevant key players and support you with helpful contacts whenever possible. The role thus provides a platform to grow your personal and professional network while promoting the cause of ITSA.
What we do
Cryptographic tokens running on DLT systems will soon form an integral part of various major economic sectors (e.g. financial markets, information and media, manufacturing and trade). As such they are going to provide utility and value in many different forms to business and society as a whole. Moreover, cryptographic tokens are also on the verge of representing a recognized institutional asset class. Yet, the current token markets still lack a tangible and holistic framework for the identification, classification, and analysis of different token types, which leads to economic, technological as well as regulatory uncertainty and a lack of transparency for all players involved. With the objective of addressing these shortcomings, the International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) aims at implementing comprehensive market standards for the global token economy.
How to be selected
An Ambassador acts as official delegate of ITSA and as the association’s first point of contact within a certain city, country, or region. As such an Ambassador operates in many aspects as a proxy of the association in his sole discretion, which imposes certain responsibilities and at the same time provides valuable benefits to the selected candidate. Ambassador candidates are proposed by a member of the Executive Board and approved by a single majority vote of the board. Only registered members of ITSA can become Ambassadors.
In order to grow, ITSA relies not only on the association’s Secretariat, but also on its Ambassadors to recommend, connect and promote the association to potential new members, and to market the standardization projects. As an ambassador it is important to connect relevant stakeholders in your region and network with ITSA to develop partnerships, and to build a basis for collaboration.
You are the first point of contact for existing members in your region. As an ITSA Ambassador you are in charge of connecting members looking for particular services, information, or help with other ITSA members providing these services, information, or help. You are in charge of building a supportive and vibrant local community within the wider association.
You are the local and know best, what is currently happening around you. If you find interesting news and trends in your region that you consider relevant to the ITSA community, please share them with ITSA by email (email@example.com). The ITSA Secretariat will then check and publish the news within the community - if you wish also by naming you as point of contact if members have questions with respect to the news or developments.
- As Ambassador you are the face of ITSA in your city, country, or region and you will be the first point of contact for various internal and external market stakeholders in your area. Moreover, ITSA will connect you to relevant key players and support you with helpful contacts whenever possible. The role thus provides a platform to grow your personal and professional network while promoting the cause of ITSA.
- As an official delegate of ITSA you are in charge of setting the stage in your city or region for topics important to yourself, to your business, and to the association itself. The role hence provides the possibility to build expertise on topics of your choice. It is thus an excellent opportunity to dive into new topics or to deepen your knowledge in familiar topics through the exchange of knowledge with experts (e.g. by hosting panel discussions, round tables, or meetups).
- ITSA will introduce you as its representative for a specific region within its member community and external partner network. Your consent provided, you will also be listed as Ambassador on the ITSA website (www.itsa.global) with a profile picture and short biography, as well as with a link to your professional online profile (e.g. Linkedin). Moreover, ITSA will feature you and your organization in interviews, webinars, and/or events, if you are interested. Thus, you get additional exposure to potential future employers, clients, partners, and/or the media, while at the same time promoting market standards for the good of our industry.
For this collaboration we are looking for people:
- With great interest in cryptographic tokens and a passion for blockchain and DLT related business models
- With effective communication skills that have a passion for networking and building relationships with other people
- Which are trying to gather vast knowledge about DLT and token standards within a short time period
- With English proficiency
If you are interested in supporting ITSA and think you are the right person to get involved, contact Christian Viehof, Executive Director at ITSA via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 1515 2580120.
If you like this initiative and support our goals, we would be happy if you forward it to your colleagues or share it on social networks. More information about the International Token Standardization Association can be found on the Internet, on Twitter or on LinkedIn.
About the International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V.
The International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V. is a not for profit association based in Berlin that promotes the development and implementation of comprehensive market standards for the identification, classification, and analysis of cryptographic tokens. ITSA has over 200 international, associated founding members from various interest groups, including industry associations, banks, stock exchanges, startups, universities, law firms, and industrial enterprises. The International Token Classification (ITC) is a holistic standard framework for the classification of DLT- and blockchain-based cryptographic tokens according to their inherent characteristics.