SQ Solutions, an IT consulting startup, has joined ITSA as a supporting member. As such, they gain access to all ITSA working groups, and member groups as well as free ITC classification.
SQ Solutions is a young startup from Frankfurt that takes IT technologies in the financial industry to a new level. They modernize existing IT infrastructure and offer innovative solution approaches to integrate new technologies into existing IT infrastructure.
Time savings and process security in processes between custodians and capital management companies through the use of blockchain and distributed ledger technology.
- Automatic refreshing of transactions and holdings.
- Disclosure of calculation logic through the use of smart contracts.
- Trading, settlement, and custody of tokenized assets.
- Easy connectivity of additional market participants.
- Compatibility with existing (standard) software solutions.
- The use of open source components enables vendor independence.
The International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V.
The International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V. is a not-for-profit association of German law that aims at promoting the development and implementation of comprehensive market standards for the identification, classification, and analysis of DLT- and blockchain-based cryptographic tokens. As an independent industry membership body, ITSA unites over 100 international associated founding members from various interest groups. In order to increase transparency and safety on global token markets, ITSA currently develops and implements the International Token Identification Number (ITIN) as a market standard for the identification of cryptographic tokens, the International Token Classification (ITC) as a standard framework for the classification of cryptographic tokens according to their inherent characteristics. ITSA then adds the identified and classified token to the world’s largest register for tokens in our Tokenbase.
- The International Token Identification Number (ITIN) is a 9-digit alphanumeric technical identifier for both fungible and non-fungible DLT-based tokens. Thanks to its underlying Uniform Token Locator (UTL), ITIN presents a unique and fork-resilient identification of tokens. The ITIN also allows for the connecting and matching of other media and data to the token, such as legal contracts or price data, and increases safety and operational transparency when handling these tokens.
- The International Token Classification (ITC) is a multi-dimensional, expandable framework for the classification of tokens. Current dimensions include technological, economic, legal, and regulatory dimensions with multiple sub-dimensions. By mid-2021, there will be at least two new dimensions added, including a tax dimension. So far, our classification framework has been applied to 99% of the token market according to market capitalization of classified tokens.
- ITSA’s Tokenbase currently holds data on over 9000 tokens. Tokenbase is a holistic database for the analysis of tokens and combines our identification and classification data with market and blockchain data from external providers. All these tokens have been classified based on their characteristics, which can be divided into four-dimensional groups: economic, technological, legal and regulatory. In total, the database includes nearly 1000 classified tokens, covering over 99.9% of the market capitalization of all crypto assets. Third-party data of several partners is already integrated with API access.