Suggestions for postings on social media, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Below you will find various suggestions for postings on social media. Every post can help ITSA e.V. to grow and build market standards for cryptographic tokens. In case of any questions, contact email@example.com.
The International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) is a Berlin-based association of German law with more than 100 international associated founding members that promotes the development and implementation of market standards for the identification, classification, and analysis of DLT- and blockchain-based cryptographic tokens. In order to increase safety and transparency in global token markets, ITSA currently deploys the International Token Identification Number (ITIN), the International Token Classification (ITC) framework, and the International Token Database (TOKENBASE).
- PNG File Full (2970 x 1044 px) Download
- PNG File Medium (1980 x 696 px) Download
- PNG File Small (990 x 348 px) Download
- PNG File Full (transparent background) Download
- PNG File Medium (transparent background) Download
- PNG File Small (transparent background) Download